Sunday 20 January 2013

Life Drawing: Almost the End of 3rd Semester

Alriiiight, back to some life drawing.  These are from the last couple weeks before the holiday break.
More 5-10 minute poses, but still a few 1s in here.


Sometimes my gestures end up smaller, but I try to do a few full pages ones to loosen up.







I almost always get some sort of face drawn, but I ended up working on the rest of the pose and when time ran out I left this one alone.  Partly I kind of liked it this way, partly I was pretty sure my made up face would destroy it :)



Trying to shade, without it looking like scribbles.


I like the attitude and expression here.  Still need to work on faces.


This one might have been up here before, I had a few random pages that I liked that were out when I was sorting through drawings trying to come up with my ten best for the semester.  Speaking of which, get ready for my 10 best drawings from 3rd semester...coming next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment